TO AUTHORS and WRITERS - DO YOU NEED CHEAP BOOK PROMOTIONS? Got a FREE or Discounted promo Book? Advertise to 100,000+ Loyal Twitter BOOK Lovers / Readers for $5 only ...

Try it now! Special Discounts even for as LOW as $1 per day http://cheapbookpromotions.blogspot.com


The City Center


The City Center is #31 in Amazon's Sci-Fi Post Apocalyptic books.

A few things people are saying about The City Center:

"This story is decorated with familiar things, and at its heart contains thrilling characters and heroic journeys." - RevolutionSF

"Great writer, great story. I can't wait to see what happens next! Bravo!" - Dina Kucera, author of Everything I Never Wanted to Be.

"Looking for a new page turner? My eyes are burning because I couldn't put it down. I skipped meals, sleep, yoga, I HAD to finish it. You can thank or hate on me later."

"You will whip through this book, it is a fast and easy read, and Ava and other characters are fully imagined and instantly enthralling. Can't wait for the next one (there HAS to be a next one, right?!?)"

"Fantastic first book in what I hope is a long series. I thoroughly enjoyed this imaginative journey. Ms. Pond struck a great balance between story and character development. Can't wait for more!"

"The City Center got me thinking about all the great possibilities our future could hold for us, good and bad and that should be a true goal of the fiction writer. Well done Ms. Pond."